8: Back To Studying
Assalamualaikum and hai.
Yep, I'm back here at this ol' university with a half-interested heart. Sure, people may think that living in hostel sucks, but it really is not. I have a 24/7 companies here and studying is actually not that bad. Sitting in classes for hours, writing random stuff on paper with a black pen, and listening to whatever things that your lecturers deliver.

But the best part of going back here is?
Heck yeah, I got my results!

Apa-apa pun, aku cakap Alhamdulillah je lah. Seriously, I thought I did suck for Semester 1 ni tau haha. Finals aku? Haha, for PC Maintenance subject aku tak tidur langsung malam tu. Tengah hari tu barai je otak gi kelas pakai sneakers merah and bawak pencilbox je, duduk, and terus jawab. Alahai. So, aku bersyukur for the results I've got and it's all thanks to Allah and the prays from people around me.

Hmm, cuma sekarang ni aku tengah road to cari kerja part time for extra money, since I'm a student. Students need monehhh. It's pretty hard to find a job that pays on the working day in this small city. Aim aku nak kerja kat kedai runcit or kafe terdekat je so doakanlah ye aku dapat! :')


XO, Farihah.


new past