20: Grateful
I'm dedicating this very post to my current life right now. It's not the best, but I wouldn't wish something better than this. I'm just thankful that the people around me are nice and the right ones, they always lend me hands when I need help. For all the people that came into my life since I was born, since I was in school and since I entered university. You're all the best no matter how toxic or kind you are. Why? Because people come into our lives for only two purposes; to be our friends or to be our lessons. To my old and new friends; thank you for being there. To the old and new sneaky bitches and toxic enemies; thank you for shaping me til who I am today. I'm also thankful for my parents; they always try their hard to make me happy. I'm just thankful. Super thankful. I'm grateful for my sisters too; they're sometimes bitter and brutally honest, but they know to help me whenever I trip on bad experiences. No, I'll not mention any names in this post but y'all know who you are. Truly, my life is not the best because I still have problems of my own, but I wouldn't wish for anything better (except for more money haha). True, all the people in my life are not perfect at all, they sometimes make mistakes too. But the hurt in my heart doesn't stay long as my love for you is stronger. You give me experiences that I wish I'd never forget, although I know, time has stronger power than me. Long story short, I just want to say thank you. Ah, also, for the upcoming people in my life that I haven't met yet; I hope I'm ready to meet you.
XO, Farihah.
new past

