39: Alex Turner
Hallo guys. So, here am I, lifelessly typing on my laptop to tell non-existent audiences that I am officially making ALEX TURNER as my new artist crush. Haha boiii.
Alex Turner (this year 32) is the vocalist of Arctic Monkeys. He is also a guitarist and songwriter. Ufh the lyrics are just so poetic. I'm weak for beautiful written words. Damn. So, at first, my friend, F, introduced Arctic Monkeys to me few months ago. I admit, at first, I was only interested with their songs and music. Their songs are damn good.
The first few songs of them that I knew were R U Mine?, Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High, and Do I Wanna Know. Then I discovered more and more of them. I wasn't interested in Alex.
Then, just now, when I was randomly browsing on Youtube (as usual, as usual, the life of a lifeless Farihah), I watched Arctic Monkeys singing Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High live. Oh damn. That moment I realized that Alex Turner has such a timeless voice and a very, very unique vibe. His movements and pronunciation are just so smooth and alluring. Damn. I like him a lot.
So, there you go. Introducing my latest crush; Alex Turner! Hahahaha. Okay bye.
XO, Farihah.
new past




