40: Result Semester 3 & Degree Courses
Aight. As you may or may not know, I just finished my foundation in Information Technology at LKWU. Aaaand the results were already released this morning. Logging in into our university portal, I finally got to know my results. So far, alhamdulillah! Hehehe. I got 4.0 flat for Semester 3 and for my overall CGPA. Serious do, alhamdulillah.
I totally thought that I would go down maybe around 3.8 or 3.9 je do because aku rasa Semester 3 ni aku macam banyak lalai and tak fokus. Tup tup alhamdulillah, still ada rezeki untuk aku. Tolak effort aside, all these are not impossible without His permission. Hehe. Disebabkan blog ni bukannya ada ramai audiences pun hm, so aku rasa post gambar result aku kat sini tak dikira boasting or bragging kot hehehe. So, here are my results;
Pepandai korang la pahamkan gambar atas ni haha. Foundation experience was... okay I guess. I learnt a lot and met new, various kind of people. Honestly, memang neutral teruk do foundation. Kekadang ada jugak rasa bosan tu hm tapi so far okay ah. Aku rasa, antara semua semesters yang aku dah lalui, aku memang setia bencikan Data Communication. IDK man, aku ingatkan aku minat networking au, sekali Data Communication makes me realize that, NO, I DON'T LOVE NETWORKING.
Which leads me to talk about my future degree course. Y'know, esok aku dah kena start register for Degree tau dekat LKWU, but until this exact moment, aku still taktahu for sure aku nak apa sebenarnya. Sure, aku tengah considering IT, Software Engineering, and ICT. Benda-benda yang business-related such as E-Commerce, Business in IT, and IT & Technopreneurship memang aku dah reject awal-awal sebab aku takleh handle business lol.
Let's compare all the subjects here, shall we?
(Note: The subjects that I bold below are the ones that I put under category "Cons")
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
Hm, to be honest, I think I can handle IT. Cuma aku rasa lemah sikit ah bila nampak Computer Architecture in Year 2, sebab beb, aku tak rasa aku leh pakar kot part tu. Computer Architecture, pada aku, memang complicated sikit. Ada belajar basic dia in foundation and fuh tu baru basic bhai. Aku bedal je time tu, nasib baik passed jugak.
Apparently, IT ada several subjects that focus on Business too like Business Communication Skill and E-Commerce Theories & Practices. Damn. I can see that this course could be challenging... but I'm still considering it. Alright, moving on!
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
So, Software Engineering or SE. I know that my mum would prefer me to choose this, but... let's see the subjects first. Honestly en aku rasa aku boleh cope with SE except Digital Modelling & Animation and Character Animation. Aku taktau asal tapi aku memang takde bakat melukis digital. And I'm pretty sure all the equipment needed in this course are pretty expensive? Maybe???? Not sure.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
Let's see ICT. Aite so, ICT is all about networking. I personally think networking is a bit difficult because it's about studying something that I can't see in front of my eyes, y'know. Networking is all these invisible ropes in the air that somehow can send our messages to each other. LOL.
Urgh... so many subjects that I hate in ICT. I don't think I should have considered this at all.
So now, we have IT and SE.
What shall I pick between these two?
Because if we wanna talk about job opportunities and stuff, both of these are pretty okay.
Hm.
XO, Farihah.
new past

