41: There's Someone Inside Your House
So, what do you think of whenever you heard someone saying, "There's someone inside your house"? I would never know the answer as I can't read whatever you're thinking about right now. But maybe, just maybe, there's a chance that someone would be creep out with the term. If you're sitting alone in the dark or when you're home alone, of course, you would never want to hear the term. That's normal.

But on the other day, when I was browsing some books at Border, IOI Putrajaya, I saw this one particular pink book in which entitled, yes, There's Someone Inside Your House. Now, here comes the next part. The first feeling that came to my heart was not scared... but I immediately felt safe and happy. Why? Because for me, the word house is what I use for heart too. For me, a heart is a home. Someone's heart could be your home, y'know?

Therefore, when I saw the title of the book, I was thrilled. I thought, "Hey, that's a good thing. There's someone inside your house. There's someone guarding there, there's someone that you think about. It's good, it's good." But then, I came to my senses and read the synopsis of the book, and realized that it was a rather creepy book about kidnapper. I laughed at my own thoughts. Truly, human mind is such a weird and surprising place. Oh God, I have so much to talk about right now. Ideas are flooding.

Now, remembering this one occasion, I just realized something.
My definition of "There's someone inside your house" is not the same as your "There's someone inside your house". Y' know? Everyone thinks differently.

Relating to that, I realize this too; What scares you might not scare me and what scares me might not scare you. Everyone is, really, really different. Just how many of us would sit down and really think about that particular sentence? We've been hearing that since younger till now, but I'm sure that not many absorbs the definition. Anyway, what did I mean by that sentence? That, what scares you might not scare me thingy? Oh, this, I'm talking about a specifically dark side of me that, I'm sure, no one knows about.

No one, and I mean, no one knows about this, that's why it is a big risk to talk about it here. Thus, I'm not going to talk about it here. Or maybe I could talk, like 1% of it? Hahaha. Just a little hint. 

Take a look at my 34th's post.

I am
thrilled
by the words
such as
Lock me up.

Oh, honey, don't deny your dark sides.
They're wonderful.


Oops, way too much hints. Oh well, it's just a blog.

XO, Farihah.


new past