49: Parallel Universe
In a parallel universe...


Image result for parallel universe

You know, I think that everyone has their own coping mechanism in getting their shit together, right? Like, life is so difficult and challenging to the point that we gotta have our own ways to accept the reality. And this includes me. What would be my way to cope with things that make my heart ache? 

Well, whenever something bad or something really bad happens, I just think automatically to myself - "In a parallel universe." Do you get it? It's alright, I will try my best to explain more. As en example, suddenly I lost my RM100 without me realizing where did I spend it - or maybe it got stolen? I would immediately think that in a parallel universe, I knew and even put the RM100 in a good way. But that's not a really good example. Okay here's another one... when someone that I really love suddenly pushes me away and throws me in the gutter. I would think that in a another world, we were embracing each other tightly. And I truly believe that. I really, really do. 

You guys tahu kan pasal the parallel universe theory - like, we humans don't really know ada berapa banyak universe out there. This could be the only one, or maybe there's three, or even hundreds. We never know! Tuhan je yang tahu. So yeah, this is the way that I use to cope with the harsh world. 

Image result for parallel universe

I don't know. 

Yes, I understand, maybe some of you that read this and think that truthfully, I am just escaping the reality. I've been running away to the world that I want. Tapi sebenarnya kan, aku takdelah rasa macam aku lari. Aku terima realiti ni, aku tahu benda tu, cuma aku letak sedikit harapan yang versi aku di dunia lain - sedang rasa gembira. She's actually happy. In a way, that makes me feel relief. Even not here, even it's in another world, at least there's part of me that knows happiness in a way that I don't.

So yeah. There's that. Sorry for the weird post. 
Thank you for those who actually spent their time reading this, though.
I really appreciate it :)

XO,
Farihah.


new past