50: Dream! My dream!
Hello, I don't know why but I am suddenly filled with sudden rush and inspiration out of nowhere. Super weird. Anyways, just wanna write these thoughts down and then continue with my major project (hopefully). Okay so like, I know that we are not supposed to expose our dreams or talk about our goals with someone else until we accomplish them or something like that, but I trust you guys so there's that. I wanna talk about my dreams!
As you may or may not know, I have always loved old western movies. Not that old, but maybe around 70s - 80s settings. I don't know why but there is always part of me that has this longing for them. It's not like that I feel like I was born "in the wrong generation" or cringy shit like that... it's just that, I don't know. I love them. I never want to live in the 80s because it is horrible but I have always loved watching it, ya know? And what is the common thing that they usual have in the 80s movie? Yes, diner!!

My dream is to open my own 24-HOUR DINER in Malaysia someday! Do you guys think it's cringy? I don't know.... but I have always wanted my own cafe or something and diner doesn't sound too bad. The squared tiles, the milkshakes, the soft cushion-sofa, the bar, everything lah. Like, we can serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, and super late supper punya makanan but semua all day, maybe. Masih dalam pemantauan lol. Waktu breakfast mesti ada waffles, though. Cuma aku masih taktahu nak buat makanan Western ke, Malaysia ke, gabung dua-dua.
Then guess what that I'm excited about the most? The songs, of course! I really want to play different genre of songs at different times. Like, for now, aku fikir waktu petang memang waktu indie lah. And waktu supper memang antara favourite aku Cigarettes After Sex. Maybe ada genre lain gak but depends on the customers. If tak ramai orang, lagu slow. If ramai, lagu rancak. I gotta hire my own professional playlist makers ahahaha which are my friends je sebenarnya.
So... yeah. There's that. Doakan impian aku tercapai, guys. This shit needs a lot of determination, courage, and thinking. I'm not that smart to be honest but with the right people around me, insha Allah lah. I will try my best. Aight, thank you for those who have been paying attention til now hihi.

XO, Farihah.
new past

