52: Lost
It's raining.
It's raining so, so heavily.

I am currently sitting alone in my office, writing this shit down. Oh ya, forgot to tell you ya, non-existent readers, that I have already started my internship since 4 weeks ago. Yeahhh, so at first I got placement already at Fiberail, Kuala Lumpur, but then looking at the distance and allowance, I hesitated. Then, I tried to look for some more and got la some responses, but then I finally accepted the one right now which is Smart Data Solutions at Cyberjaya. Very close with some okay allowance. Ehe.

By the way, why am I here eh? As in, blogger.

Oh, ya, I wanted to write down my feelings. Honestly, I am not sure what I have been feeling lately. Like, I noticed that I'm being more distant and distant from my own feelings and that kinda makes me feel... lost. And lately, Cyberjaya is blessed with so, so heavy rain to the point I feel low. I dunno, I have always thought that rain is a huge blessing - but I can't deny the fact that it makes me feel sad and slightly depressed, too. I don't know what else can I do with these overwhelming & unsettling emotions, so I go to the place where I feel really safe - this blog. 

Honestly, I think this has been one of my longest blogs ever. Kiranya aku update dekat blog ni lah - I don't abandon it like the other blogs. Not sure why ahahaha but it is what it is. Recently, aku tak tahu la nak cerita macam mana. But aku rasa macam... soul aku... tengah wandering around. Ya know? Like my soul is strolling here and there, having its own adventures at places that I have never been. So aku rasa macam slightly empty inside. It's either that... or aku banyak sangat buat dosa kot sampai rasa kosong macam ni. LMAO. Probably. Aku harap aku boleh bertaubat betul-betul satu hari nanti. Semoga sempat.

Okay, lepas dah tulis panjang-panjang baru rasa tenang sikit.

Sikit jelah.

Sebab masih hujan ahahaha. But it's okay. My heart doesn't feel as heavy as before. That's all je kot. Thank you for reading and your kind attention. Truly appreciate it :)

XO,
Farihah.


new past